There’s a load of things happening with Mass Effect on account of N7 Day. We’ll get right to the point so you can get onboard with it all.
- The official N7 Day trailer for Mass Effect: Andromeda was released.
- A site for the Andromeda Initiative is now a satellite of the main Mass Effect site. It has videos and other information, which you can experience here.
- Mass Effect 2 and 3 are now backwards compatible on Xbox One (via Major Nelson).
- All DLC will work with the games (unlike when the first game first hit BC), though you need to own the DLC first.
- All three games of the Mass Effect trilogy have also joined the vaults of EA Access and Origin Access, meaning the base games are free!
- PDP are doing a remote control NOMAD, which is the successor to the MAKO.
- More information will be revealed in the coming weeks.
That’s it for now!